CANCIÓN sobre el Servicio Militar
The letter from a private (Original by Kim Gwangseok)
The day I leave home, get on the train
And go to the training base
And go to the training base
When I bow down to my parents
And step out the front door
And step out the front door
Something like sadness
Remains in my heart but
Remains in my heart but
A blade of grass, friends’ faces
Everything is so new
Everything is so new
It’s a new beginning now
Oh my life of youth
Oh my life of youth
Friends, when I go to the army
Please write me a letter
Please write me a letter
I won’t forget the fun days
I had with you all
I had with you all
When the train time gets near
My hands became hot
My hands became hot
When the train whistles get farther
Appearances grow smaller
Appearances grow smaller
It’s a new beginning now
Oh my life of youth
Oh my life of youth
My shortly cut hair
At first it was funny
At first it was funny
But when I saw myself in the mirror
Even my heart gets hardened
Even my heart gets hardened
I wonder if I can see my village
As we climb up the hill
As we climb up the hill
When the trumpet sounds ring softly
In the night sky
In the night sky
Please send a private’s letter
After carefully folding it up
After carefully folding it up
***
Más FANCAMS
Mine
Don’t Walk Away
Now is Good
Living Like a Dream
New Song! Breathing
Ne Song! Good Morning Night!
Preview of another new song from upcoming album?
***
ENCORE
One Kiss
I’ll Protect You
*
ENDING GREETING
Note: This Post will be updated with more fancams once it’s available on youtube
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario